WorldVax.org on The Talking Devs podcast
The Talking Devs podcast invited @worldvax founders Jeffrey Miller (@xagronaut) and Dennis Dunn (@ansofive) to be guests on their show!
Give a listen to learn more about our efforts.
A big thanks to Calvin Allen (@_CalvinAllen) and Chris Bohatka (@cjb5790) for being great hosts. We had a great time.
We also gave shout-outs to a bunch of folks:
- Columbus Dev Book Club (@ColsDevBookClub)
- The Humanitarian Toolbox project (htbox.org, @htbox) and some of its founders/members - Tony Surma (@tonysurma), Richard Campbell (@richcampbell), Bill Wagner (@billwagner)
- Geeks Without Bounds (gwob.org, @GWOBorg)
- Paul Mason (@pmason00) of Glasgow, Scotland and the Glasgow Univeristy Tech Society (“GUTS”) (@GUTechSoc)
- Nathan Collins - thanks for helping us during the hackathon!
- Information Control Company (ICC) (@icctalk) in Columbus, Ohio
Complete show notes can be found on the episode page.
Can you help?
We’re looking for partners to jointly develop and test this solution. We want to get it right, for the benefit of the patients we want to help.
If you can help, please contact us.
Learn more about WorldVax.org and FC-Connect
- Contact us on WorldVax.org
- Check out our intro presentation
- Hit us up on Twitter (@worldvax)
- Visit GitHub for the FC-Connect app and upcoming VaxPlan vaccine decision support engine
- Test out the app! (Android)