Give a listen to learn more about our efforts.
We also gave shout-outs to a bunch of folks:
- Columbus Dev Book Club (@ColsDevBookClub)
- The Humanitarian Toolbox project (htbox.org, @htbox) and some of its founders/members - Tony Surma (@tonysurma), Richard Campbell (@richcampbell), Bill Wagner (@billwagner)
- Geeks Without Bounds (gwob.org, @GWOBorg)
- Paul Mason (@pmason00) of Glasgow, Scotland and the Glasgow Univeristy Tech Society ("GUTS") (@GUTechSoc)
- Nathan Collins - thanks for helping us during the hackathon!
- Information Control Company (ICC) (@icctalk) in Columbus, Ohio
Complete show notes can be found on the episode page.
Can you help?
We're looking for partners to jointly develop and test this solution. We want to get it right, for the benefit of the patients we want to help.
If you can help, please contact us.